Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hip Hopping

Today, for the very first time in my career, I am considering resignation. Damn right, you're reading it correctly. RESIGNATION. What can I do? My priority is my family. But personal reasons aside, I think I am no longer growing technically here in acceso de sistema. Oh how I long the days when I was still learning bits and pieces of the Java world. I can proudly say I am an expert now. But no matter what I'll do, I will not have the opportunity to do what I like, to design what I think is correct, to implement it and to lead my own techie team undisturbed and unmolested. Perhaps switching to an upstart would be good (so I can be king, hahahaha)? Perhaps to giant MNCs like Oracle, Sun or HP. Nah! I ain't considering the big BLUE.

Again, we'll see.

If only I am damn rich, I would start my own company, buy some state-of-art rigs, stuff them with Linux and Java goodies and code my day to my heart's delight. And that will come true in the future, I promise you that.

....and the journey begins....

No comments: