Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Office Stress II

I had to go home today to preempt any of the about-to-explode sickness that I have. I consulted a doctor for fever and achy body. Though I take a suite of vitamins everyday (Centrum, Vitamin C and Calcium), I can always be defenseless to the onslaught of stress. Stress is like HIV. It will definitely put your defense against pathogens to almost nil. The first order of the battle after arriving home is to check my office inbox for anything that I can do via remote control. Seems ok though. All issues addressed, all team members happily working on autonomous basis. Though I really cherish spending a little bit more time at home and with Sam, I definitely want the microbe out of my body even it means going back to office, which I should, anyway.

Tomorrow I will be back with vengeance.

No comments: